Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

The Ultimate Lace & Love Extravaganza

Every girl imagines what her wedding will be like.  What dress she'll wear, how big the rock will be, whether it will be a big or small gathering.  And of course, how can we forget who she'll end up with.  High school sweetheart? Baby's daddy? Soul Mate? You just never know these days... Regardless, the day is one that is documented by a multitude of pictures, and today I'm unearthing the most precious, most loving, and of course most fashionable wedding photography I could find.







This couple is actually one I know.  Their photographer did an AMAZING job on their engagement photos, and I was thrilled to creep on them on Facebook. ;)  The photographer is Limelight-Images, and they do a great job at coming up with creative ways to showcase a couple's love.  They specialize in making love look even better in photos!


I found this one on Google Images.  Typically, wedding photos are very posed, pleasantly candid - basically the couple looking their very best.  In contrast, this couple showed their personalities in this photo, and I just love it.  First of all, it's B&W, which makes it a thousand times cooler.  Secondly, it's actually really funny; there's a story behind this interaction.  It's one they'll tell their kids about.

Note to those bridezillas - not ALL your photos have to be fairy tale perfect.  There is a little beauty behind some imperfection.













This vintage shot is a mix of modern and old school beauty.  This photo reminds me of something my great grandmother would've worn at her wedding - so elegant, classy, and divine.  Very vamp-like, in a extravagantly glamourous way.  Her dress is simplistic and the camera work is astonishing.  And look!  Every bride needs that bit of lace to make her wedding look complete.

Oh, and I love how the bride's flowers match the ones on the banister.  My mother would totally approve.  Great touch.

Overall, this picture is a beauty and makes me wonder whether I want a more vintage or more modern wedding...













I'm such a sucker for sepia effects on pictures. This picture captures the intimacy of their love, shows a little innocence, and even has a throw back with the buggy vehicle.  Her choice of wedding dress isn't something I would choose for myself, however, it clearly fits her personality.  She's oozing of confidence and that is the number one thing a woman can do to make herself look her very best on her wedding day.  Not to mention....her groom is a total cutie.  I'd be smiling too if I nabbed that looker.










A little bit of lace, a lot of love, and the perfect photographer will make your day what you always dreamed it would be.  But don't let this post make you think your biological clock is ticking, you still got time.  

At least that's what I'm told.

No comments:

Post a Comment